- Make sure to select enough potential partners. After all, it's important to have a well-balanced, cross-industry, autonomous, creative, holistic, open-minded, interested, but especially powerful and complementary group of partners.
- Lay a solid foundation for the project by agreeing on the partnership and deciding which project to tackle.
Identify and select cross-industry partners that are complementary and that would be good to have on board. Make your choice based on the ideas regarding the value proposition or value stream.
- An attractively defined value proposition or value stream connected to the shared vision and mission
- Your own network of people and organizations
- A longlist and eventual selection of key partner stakeholders who can work independently on the shared vision/mission and (part of) the value proposition/value stream